Friday, December 7, 2012

A Work of Art

What would it be like if you lived each day, each breath, as a work of art in progress? Imagine that you are a Masterpiece unfolding, every second of every day, a work of art taking form with every breath. ~Thomas Crum





This is my most favorite place on earth to visit.  Now, I say that with certain qualifications as I've not traveled out of our country.  Well, I've been to Canada so that registers as "out of our country"but I've not been to Europe, Asia, or the like.  But for now, until a trip such as one of those occurs, this will have to suffice.  In case you're not recognizing the scene, it's the Grand Tetons in Wyoming.  And, maybe I may again have to qualify my statement.  IF I were to venture to New Zealand, or the Serengeti, or the Matterhorn, the Grand Tetons may very well still be my most favorite place.  One can just look at the majestic beauty of those snow capped peaks, or the jagged foundation of them, the hues that crisscross the skies, and see what I see here.  I think it's the face of God and the inherent peace that abounds.  It's the resilient aura of life that magnifies my belief in not just love of nature, but my never dying respect for the creation that has hold on us all. 

No comments: