Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter




As I have posted last year about the Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis; we are quite fortunate to have such a beautiful structure in our city. I will not be attending Easter services there this year as I have recently been attending service at my former parish-Little Flower in Richmond Heights. It to is a domed church as well and I will be posting some photos of it in the near future as I never recently appreciated it for all the years I attended the school and served mass there as an altar boy. Like the Cathedral, I am finding Little Flower church a truly magnificent structure architecturally and photographically. At the time it was constructed, (in 1949) it was I believe the 7th largest dome in the world. I have posted a pic of it from their website.

In the meantime, here are some additional photos of the Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis and my wishes for you at this Easter 2009 is that in your spirituality you connect in some way with your Creator.

No comments: