Sunday, December 25, 2011

"Silent Night, Holy Night"





"Silent Night, Holy Night
all is calm, all is bright,

Sing to me softly, whisper my name, I listen

"Round yon Virgin, Mother and Child,
Holy Infant so tender and mild",

Kiss me with lips so tender, I'm in despair
For your absence has frozen this air,

"Sleep in Heavenly Peace,
Sleep in Heavenly Peace,"

Your touch and warmth is not here,
The chill of the night gives me fear,

"Silent Night, Holy Night,
Son of God, Loves pure light,

Lead me by hand, take my heart
to the place of joy and commence

"Radiant beams from thy Holy Face.
With dawn of redeeming grace,"

I shall seek your your presence
In the grip of this silence,

"Jesus, Lord at thy birth,
Jesus, Lord at thy birth"

Come, give to me your speak,
Now, at this time of my seek

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Dan.

At Mary and Paul's Place said...

Thanks much Paul,
Blessed Christmas and a safe and Happiest of New Years to you.