Monday, June 27, 2011

Quote for the Day

So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.


This little quote comes from a lady who wasn't handed the easiest of lives.  In fact, one could say that from the moment she was born, it was going to be a struggle against all odds-Helen Keller.  It's one that I cherish quite profoundly and very deeply in my heart.  In spite of setbacks, hardships, sufferings, the memory of a beloved friend remains in my heart stronger than ever....even after 135 days.  We ventured to one of our favorite haunts tonight.  It was the first time our new arrival came with us.  I had to remind him it is a special place, almost hallowed ground.  We were all there tonight, sharing it's peace, reminiscing of days gone by.  "I shall say that life is good".



No comments: